Friday, January 29, 2010

Taxes in Texas.

I'm sitting here, trying to figure out the 1040 ez form, and I still find myself completely confused. My brow is furrowed, lip bit, and nerves uneasy. Why so uneasy on a tax return? Because I don't want to make a mistake.

I was opting just to do the free e-file through the IRS website, but found that is just too complicated for me. So, I've decided to file with turbotax! Things may have just gotten a whole lot more simple, but I'll let you know about that.

Then, I'll get to wait for 8 days, or longer for my tiny little return to be mailed to me. And when it does show up in my PO box, I'll open it spilling with excitement. For my little bitty check could be the one thing to help me get into that car that I've been needing for the past few months.

Let's hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment