Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So easy to forget.

When I first opened this humble blog, I had the mindset of an excited teenager. "It will be so much fun! I'll have so much interesting things to write about everyday!!" Oh how wrong I was. I don't have interesting things to write about everyday. Due to my current work situation, my social life is nearing the term 'extinct'. So, unfortunately, I don't always have funny 'you had to be there' stories to tell you about.

And I'm no philosopher, so the chances of me being all...deep, only happened once. And will only happen that once!!

Now, when something interesting finally does happen to me, I'll be sure to let you in on the little story, but lately it's just been work.

And work.

And even more work.

And maybe just a little more work.

And because of the jobs, I can't let you in on the interesting people I encounter every day at said 'work'.

So, as I sit here in the Internet Cafe at work, switching between the blog and my phone to text a friend, on my lunch hour, I finish out this blog with one final thought.

Lean Cuisines are 'delish'.

That is all. For now, my friends. Good bye.

P.S. Forgot! As far as my new years resolutions, I haven't decided yet. It's getting a little too late to call it a new years resolution. BUT...I'll come up with one soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment