Thursday, January 28, 2010

I tried.

This morning when I woke up, the weather was bad outside. Real bad. The trees were whipping around, thunder rumbled across the plans, and lightening kept striking the earth.

And it's still going!

So, what I did, with some mischievous thoughts, I decided to try and call and get the day off. But, I was struck down with lightening with the response I got. "Well, there aren't any slots open, but you'll be okay. Thunder doesn't hurt you!"

I do realize that. But I'm, plainly put, a baby when it comes to storms. But now I feel like an idiot, because she almost talked down to me. Maybe she didn't realize it. Maybe she did. Maybe I'm just over thinking it!

All I know is that she, somehow and someway, can't place my name to my face. So I don't have to be embarrassed.

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment