Friday, January 15, 2010

Money comes, and money goes.

Today was the day that makes everything all worth while. Pay day. But, like every other friday that I get to stop by Payroll and pick up my check, I get to pay some bills the very same day. Fun fun fun! Isn't it? Today, yes I am going to let you know, my dear readers that have yet to pop into existence, I got paid 690 dollars. Of that 690, I got to pay half of my rent for the month, my cell phone bill, and a payment on my hospital bill. And, after putting a few hundred into savings for my future car, do you know what I'm left with for the next two weeks? Oh, about 25 dollars.

Yeah. I know.

And, I don't even have a car yet. I need one, bad. But now, I couldn't afford a car payment with paying for gas every month.

And, while the rest of the air in my lungs escapes, I can't help but feel overwhelmed.

"Whatever you do, you don't want a car payment!" My dad's motto it. But, I really need a car. Even if I do have a car payment. It's getting to the point where I'm starting not to care. I just need a car.

Of course, I could also use a license, which I have yet to acquire. I can't seem to pass the driving test, and I've taken it twice!

But, It would be easier to have a car first.

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to look at my finances and see what I could afford!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment