Sunday, January 10, 2010

Chuck!

The highlight of my Sunday, which is really pitiful, when I saw the newest episode of Chuck! I know what you're thinking. "She has absolutely no life..." And you would be almost completely right. But, I want you to know that Chuck is completely AWESOME! I love the show very much, and have been waiting in much anticipation for the season to start, but...this last monday I seemingly missed the newest episode! Seeing that it comes on before I can actually get home from work...

And I have one thing to say about the two our premiere of the newest season.

And that one thing is that I absolutely adore Zachary Levi. When his lips spread into a grin, he has got to be the most handsome man on the planet. And, in this new season, with the beard... there are just no words to express how cute I think he is.

As I sigh, and the commercials end to finish out the first hour of this premiere, I sign off with my heart fluttering.

Too bad I'm only a regular eighteen year old, and he is...not regular at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment