Friday, January 29, 2010

Excitement!

This morning, when I eagerly typed out my blog...I guess I was too eager. Because had I waited until I finished my taxes, I would have had even more to be excited about.

I'm getting back more than I had even begun to expect! YES! It will definitely be the push off the edge of getting me a car!

Grant it, I did only happen to work 3 months out of this year, and originally without some government credit for working, I would have only gotten about two hundred dollars.

Nothing to be real happy about, but it would definitely strengthen my savings account....

But now.

Yes, its different.

After I used TurboTax, it really did get me the biggest check possible! Thank you for staying true to your word dear TV advertisers!

Now, my tax return is coming back as almost 600 dollars! That's twice as much taxes that were actually taken out!

I am single, and have no children, so unfortunately for me I don't get to claim any dependents. (So not worth having kids though...)

But 600 dollars!

For 3 months of working!

YES!

And now, as I type out this blog at a lightening pace, I can't help but smile, and eagerly await it to come in the mail.

(I'm old school....and don't know my routing number to get it directly deposited to my account. At least when it does finally get there, it will blow some of the dust off of my electronic money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment