Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Always feeling down...

Ever since I started working, I just can't seem to get enough sleep. I'm always tired. No matter how long I sleep. I think that it's more feeling worn out, or spread too thin, than the amount of sleep I'm getting.

When I do actually manage to drag through doors at work, I'm barely beginning to blink the sleep away from my eyes. And, once I start working I don't even think about the time. Before I know it it's almost the end of my work day, and 8:15 is drawing near. So, what's the point? You may ask. And I'll tell you that once I start working I really don't think about the time, or how drained I may feel.

But when I'm trying to wake up, I have the absolute hardest time pulling myself away from the covers. The hardest time.

Regardless, it's getting late and I'm just about ready to go to sleep, and prepare myself for another day of work. Work, work, work.

It's all I ever do, but it's paying my bills.

Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment