Tuesday, February 2, 2010

World's Strictest Parents.

You have no idea how entertaining that show is! It comes on CMT, and MTV.

As you can tell from the title, if you haven't already seen the show, it's about the world's most strict parents.

Two unruly teenagers are shipped off to these 'strict' partents houses for a week, to be reformed, buffed and polished.

While I watch the show, I can't help but scoff here, roll my eyes there, and make snide remarks there and here. My parents would not have even let me 'THINK' about engaging in that kind of behavior.

Yes I admit it. Like many other teenagers 17 and younger, I did have a tongue and used it....often. But I always felt miserable afterwords, and apologized.

Oh, but not the kids on this show! They're, to sum it up in a work, TERRIBLE!

I am astounded by the way that they act, and speak to their parents.

And most of my remarks usually begin with "Ooh, my kinds are not going to (insert crude/rude/obnoxious behavior here)!"

And they won't. At least I hope they won't.

No, they definitely won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment