Friday, February 5, 2010

My feet hurt!

When today started, and the sun peeked over the horizon, and I emerged from beneath my covers, I thought to myself...Today's a 'Heel' type of day...If you have no idea what I was thinking about, I woke up immediatly with a pair of black pumps on the mind, and which outfit to go along with it.

Now, for you to fully understand the complexity, and agony of the situation, let me start off by telling you that I had yet to wear this black leather, crocodile skin texture, pair of black stilettos.

Adorable, eh? No.

Feirce is more like it!

They have been sitting in my closet, yet to have been worn, or even touch their poor little soles to pavement or dirt. So, when I woke up this morning, and just kinda stared at my feet for a few moments, I realized today was the day.

I was finally going to wear those heels.

And that was a painfully bad mistake to make.

Literally.

My toes are squished together, starting to look like one big mount of nail and flesh (gross, I know) and when I take the shoes off, the entire toe portion of my foot is red.

And it hurts!

In an attempt to be intelligent here, I'm going to list out a few words that could describe the feeling, a little more than 'hurting'.

It's agonizing. Severe. Raw. Excruciating pain!

But, even I have to admit.

They look damn good! And at the end of the day, I'll look back and tell myself, it was all worth it! Because they are just feirce!

No comments:

Post a Comment